Masjid Tarbeeyyah Presents Explanation of Al Aqeedah At Tahawiyyah Shaykh Abu Khalid Imran – Islamic University of Madinah / Egypt
This is a book dealing with Aqee’dah (basic tenents of faith), written by _Abu Ja’far Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Salaamah al-Tahaawi_ رحمه الله تعالى. It is a book that is easy to read, clear in meaning and mentions a number of the beliefs of the righteous salaf and those who followed them from Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah. In total 105 beliefs are mentioned which cover topics such as:
- The belief in the oneness of Allah.
- Belief in the prophethood of Muhammad ﷺ.
- Beliefs regarding the Qur’an.
- Beliefs regarding the Angels, the Day of Judgement, Paradise, Hell and other matters of the unseen.
- Belief in divine will and decree.
- Beliefs with regard to the noble Sahabah and more.
Every Sunday at 19:15 – 21:30 starting from 26th of February 2017 Brothers and Sisters
Masjid Tarbeeyyah 51 Leswin Road London N16 7NX